Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all the information that you submit to Bio-tech Solutions Limited via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (cookies)
Bio-tech Solutions Limited, we or us
Bio-tech Solutions Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at Bio-tech Solutions Limited, Windmill Works, Kellythorpe Industrial Estate, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO259DJ;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Bio-tech Solutions Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bio-tech Solutions Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you;
a. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data protection Act 1998, Bio-tech Solutions Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the Principals of Data Protection Act of 1998. for more details on security see the clause below (security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons
a. Internal record keeping
Third party websites and services
10. Bio-tech Solutions Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
15. Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options our use of that data. This may include the following:
16. use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing data with third parties.
Functionality of the website
18. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Bio-tech Solutions Limited (where such data is held) free of charge, you may however be charged an admin fee if excessive requests for your data are submitted. You may also request for us to delete your data.. Please contact us at e
21. Data security is of great importance to Bio-tech Solutions Limited and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard data collected via this website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
25. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current EU and UK cookie law.
26. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to placing of cookies, you are enabling Bio-tech Solutions Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to placing the cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This website may place the following cookies:
Strictly necessary Cookies;
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
28. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right to remedy.
34. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Wales courts.
You may contact Bio-tech Solutions Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bio-tech Solutions Limited provides the www.bio-techsolutions.ltd.uk website as a service to the public.
Bio-tech Solutions is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on any information contained within this site.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Bio-tech Solutions Limited site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, Bio-tech Solutions Limited is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from Bio-tech Solutions Limited site to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Bio-tech Solutions of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Bio-tech Solutions, and Bio-tech Solutions has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.